Can you imagine if your snail mail box was as busy as your email inbox?
Perhaps it’s because all kinds of email newsletters are piling up in your inbox, like that one from the Ferret Appreciation Club, and the daily newsletter from the strange man you met at the Waffle and Quilting Conference in Boise, Idaho last year who somehow persuaded you to subscribe from his iPad during the breakout session on How to Clean the Maple Syrup Out of Your Bobbing Needle. You don’t know and you don’t care. All you know is you want off the list, man.
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy. Watch the video or scroll down to read how to unsubscribe.
Click here for video if it does not appear above.
How to Unsubscribe from Email Newsletters
- Open up the email that contains the newsletter.
- Scroll down to the bottom and look for a link that says “unsubscribe from….” (as opposed to the link that may say “update your preferences”.
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” link.
- Read the page you are taken to, to make sure you’ve been unsubscribed. It may say you have to enter your email address or you may have to check a box to unsubscribe to everything they send you. Just keep following instructions until you see a message that indicate you have been unsubscribed.
- Breathe a deep sigh of relief that you’ve done something to reduce your workload and increase your productivity. Yay!
The 5 Blogging Tools I Use to Save $$$, Time & Stress
Get this FREE guide to boost your productivity.
Get our FREE eBook now!
Sign up now and receive the free Sticky Readers eBook, 10 Blogging Mistakes That Drive Your Readers Away.