If you’re like me, you are wondering what and how other bloggers are doing out there.
- Where do you fall into the norm?
- What platform is everyone else using?
- How much money is everyone making?
- Are they making any money?
- What percentage of bloggers make a living at it?
- Why are other bloggers blogging?
- What are they blogging about?
- How do they measure success?
- What is success?
- Is success based on cheeseburgers?
- What do they put on their cheeseburgers?
Where was I? Oh yeah. The blogging industry.
ConvertKit has recently published a State of the Blogging Industry Report for 2017 (click here to download your own copy). The infographic below gives you a high-level view of the State of Blogging. It includes all the info I mentioned above. Except the stuff about cheeseburgers. That, my friend, remains a mystery.
(To enlarge image, click on it, then click on it again)
So how do you compare? Not that you’re comparing.
The 5 Blogging Tools I Use to Save $$$, Time & Stress
Get this FREE guide to boost your productivity.
Get our FREE eBook now!
Sign up now and receive the free Sticky Readers eBook, 10 Blogging Mistakes That Drive Your Readers Away.